Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Saturday 29 October 2016

the shop is open!


Guys, I did a thing. Last week I launched my To Be Adorned Etsy shop!

Yep, this is one of the things I've secretly been working on for ages. It's been one of my goals since about 2010 to create my own collection of bits and bobs and launch an Etsy shop. And I've finally done it!  

Inspired by antique jewellery, vintage fashion and my own love of crochet, I've designed a mini collection of handmade accessories with decadent details. Some of the items are wedding focused and some of them are just for feeling a little bit more fabulous! I'm absolutely bursting with ideas at the moment and getting creative in this new way has brought me so much joy, so I'm thrilled to finally be able to share this with you. 

To Be Adorned is basically a newborn right now and I know I've got a lot to learn and a shed load of hard work ahead of me, but here goes! 

I'd love to know what's inspiring you and bringing you joy at the moment. 

5 comments:

  1. Ho'omaka'i on the launch of your Etsy shop! I love how you described it, full of bits and bobs in vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefanie! Glad to have finally started this journey!

      Delete
  2. congratulations!! A huge step, and I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whay! Well done, hearty round of applause.

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...